A very warm welcome to you

Here you are going to find most funny , horror, love and so on type of stories.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

A Boy and a Frog

One day, a boy was walking down a road when a frog called to him, 
"Boy, if you kiss me, I will turn into a beautiful princess."

The boy picked up the frog, smiled at it, then placed the frog 
into his pocket. A few minutes later, the frog said, "Boy, if you 
kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, and I will 
stay with you for a week."

The boy took the frog from his pocket, smiled at it, then put it 
back into his pocket. A few minutes later, the frog said, 
"Boy, if you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, 
I will do ANYTHING you want!"

The boy took the frog from his pocket, smiled, and put it back.
Finally, the frog cried, "Boy, what is the matter, I have told you 
that I am a beautiful princess, and if you kiss me, I will stay 
with you and do ANYTHING you want!"

The boy took the frog from his pocket and said, "Look, I am an 
engineering student, I have no time for a girlfriend, but a 
talking frog is cool!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share English German French Arabic Chinese Simplified